Vintage ClearcoatVintage Clearcoat
- Product: VCCLS500
Voodoo Molly Vintage Clearcoat is a non-yellowing, water-based urethane varnish. It can be used on bare timber and on Vintage Paint. It is a superior product that has a durable and flexible finish.
Touch Dry 30mins
RECOAT 1 hour , full cure 7days
1. Remove hardware such knobs & hinges
2. Lightly sand surface with 100-120 grit sandpaper
3. Clean well with detergent & water
4. If applying over a painted surface ensure it is
completely dry first.
1. Stir carefully with a flat stick - do not shake.
2. Apply sparingly in direction of the grain, working in rows
to maintain a wet edge at all times.
3. Whilst applying check for and remove drips and edge buildup,
being careful not to brush over partially dry clearcoat
4. Additional coats will increase gloss level.